New Haven, Connecticut, Law Firm
Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, P.C., has earned a reputation as a law firm with hard working, ethical, and dedicated attorneys. We are a full service law firm, providing legal services to the New Haven area and all of Connecticut for more than 50 years. Our attorneys are committed to providing clients with excellent legal representation. We focus on resolving problems for individuals, families, and businesses. Whatever legal specialty you need, our attorneys can help. For more information about our lawyers and our legal practice, contact us or follow the practice area links below.
Several of our attorneys handle high profile litigation that attracts media attention. However, most of our clients are ordinary individuals, families, and businesses of all sizes. Our practice focuses on:
- Personal injury We help people obtain compensation for injuries resulting from explosions and burns, motor vehicle accidents, defective products, dangerous premises, and aviation accidents.
- Medical malpractice If avoidable medical error or negligence has resulted in a birth injury, a misdiagnosis, or a post-surgical infection, contact us.
- Wrongful death If a loved one has been killed because of the negligence or misconduct of another, we can help you begin to put your life back together.
- Criminal defense If you have been charged with any criminal offense, from DUI to government corruption, our attorneys will defend you vigorously against the charges and protect your rights.
- Divorce and family law. We help men and women facing the issues raised by divorce, including property division, custody, and support.
- Real estate, estate planning, bankruptcy, collections Our attorneys provide litigation and transactional services in these legal areas that every individual or business eventually needs.
- Business law and commercial litigation We provide legal services to all types of businesses, from multinational corporations to closely held businesses.
- Worker's Compensation Our lawyers are experienced in handling Workers' Compensation claims and have developed a reputation with the Workers' Compensation Commissioners for fairness and objectivity.
To speak with one of our knowledgeable lawyers about any legal matter, contact our New Haven law firm to schedule a consultation.