New Haven Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys

Nursing homes have a responsibility to provide the best care for our senior loved ones. The decision to place someone you love in a nursing home is not an easy one. People often go to great lengths to find just the right facility. Lapses can happen anywhere, though. If you know or suspect that your senior loved one is experiencing nursing home negligence in New Haven, we can help.

Seniors in nursing homes can face several risks, including:

  • Falls
  • Bed sores
  • Malnutrition
  • Dehydration
  • Improper medication (overdose, underdose, wrong drug)
  • Elopement/wandering off
  • Sexual abuse

Nursing homes should take steps to ensure the safety of your senior loved one such as fall risk assessments, staffing to appropriate levels, and proper training. When these steps are not taken, nursing home residents are placed at risk.

Experienced New Haven Nursing Home Negligence Representation

At Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante, we have been providing our clients with skilled representation for more than 60 years. Our goal is to help our clients create accountability and to secure the full compensation their injuries merit.

For those with loved ones who have been injured in nursing homes, we can help identify how the nursing home is liable for your loved one’s injuries. We are skilled at conducting thorough investigations that uncover negligence and abuse. Your case will be handled by a team of experienced and dedicated trial lawyers, assisted by staff nurses to prove your case and get you the results you deserve.

Contact The Attorneys Of Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante | We Can Answer Your Questions

When a loved one has been injured by New Haven nursing home negligence or abuse, you need to take immediate action to protect your right to compensation. The personal injury lawyers of Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante can help you. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 203-800-7343, toll free at 888-692-7403 or contact us online.

We collect attorneys’ fees only if we recover compensation for you.